Thursday, December 7, 2017

A MEMOIR : WHEN I WAS 9 NO. 13



THE PETAI WAR AT THE HOSTEL BATHROOM (SIRI 13)
Remember I brought a bunch of petai back to school after the first term holidays.The next day distributed to friends before lunch.A few also accepted jering and genuak.We really walloped the days’ meal.
At the night class several prefects appeared in a group.We were all called upon to the front.Those who ate petai came out one after another.The bathroom gave a bad adour. The petai aroma really made the place ‘like satan village’. Gave out a bad smell.All in all I was to be blamed.I was summoned to court marshall.The others were to wash the bathroom until no more smell.Later I joined them at the bathroom.We enjoyed washing the bathroom.
I was bombarded for the petai war.I promised not to bring petai again to school.I was not punished for this humanitarian act.The tragedy made us laugh all day long at school .That breaking news even spread among teachers.
Alahai petai apakah nasib mu ?……submitted by nginapsrengengepetai2.jpg
Today petai is valueable as gold

No comments: