Thursday, December 7, 2017

A MEMOIR : WHEN I WAS 9 NO . 4



MY LIFE HISTORY…..ONLY IN A FEW MONTHS AT TEN……MANY TRAGEDIES……..SIRI KE 4

2016/12/30


hostel tsunami.jpg
For almost one term I stayed away from home………in the first week I felt very uncomfortable.I was not used to using WC .So my food that was swallowed was accumulated in the intestines.My fart smelled bad.I had to let loose the unwanted gas.I made sure that its escapism didn’t made sound.So that no one could trace its eruption.When in company with friends,they each other blamed for farting.I also blamed others though it was from me.At last I could solved my problem.The jungle behind the hostel became the place where I eased myself……..mission accomplished
One day a strong thunderstorm broke in our area……..we were attending our lessons in school.Suddenly we heard a loud Bang.Automatically all of us stood-up and then ran out of classrooms……….alas our hostel made from wood and atap nipah collapsed to the ground.After inspection by the school staff ,the police and fire-brigade, all hostelites were ordered to collect their belongings and put all the baggages on the school hall.We did as ordered.Our first night in the school hall was ghostly.Our hairs stood on ends.The school piano ,no one played it but the music tempo was on the beat…………we slept then in a whole group,for sure that the ghost was not brave enough………when the new hostel was fully built , we moved to the new GH hostel……..mission accomplished
picture : on the school hall we slept in one group

No comments: