Monday, July 30, 2007

WENT SURFING FRIENDS' BLOGS

What a life . Enchanting sweet memories . The whole morning I was reading anecdotes written by my friends in their blogs . Repeating reading the articles that bring sweet memories . Articles written by Pak Non and my newest friend Azizi really release tensions . I think I can live another 100 years .
Pak Non brings light . Makanan rohani orang2 tua ialah bernostalgia . Because the past had passed . We can bring back only through memories .
Bersama blog sdr. Azizi 'seri-kepayang' juga menakjubkan dengan tersiarnya gambar2 alam semulajadi . "Bota Kanan in Memories" kept me reading and reading for a few times . It becomes the best medicine for the inner-feelings . Words are really the best drug for health . Pasal itulah dalam agama kita , kita diserukan supaya banyak berzikir . Play with words . Good words .
subahanallah , alhamdulillah , allahuakbar .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great